Woodwing: Solution to common performance problems
Pick one topic from the list by clicking on it:
- Producing Sounds on Woodwind Mouthpiece
- Articulation For Beginner Saxes and Clarinets
- Articulation; a big factor in getting a great woodwind and brass tone
- Improving Your Saxophone Tone
- Saxophone Posture
- Saxophone Neck Strap Review – Nov 2018
- Reed Assembly For Saxophone and Clarinet
- How To Clean a Woodwind Mouthpiece
- Basic Saxophone Maintenance for Teachers and Performers
- When to change your Saxophone mouthpiece
- Squeaky Reed Syndrome?
- Cracked Corks?
- How to Avoid Overshooting Notes on Saxophone
- How to Play Altissimo G on Tenor Saxophone
- How to Do Vibrato
- How to Bend Notes on the Saxophone
Musician, educator, speaker and Everything Saxophone Podcast host, Donna Schwartz, has helped thousands of people of all ages, all over the world, boost their music performance and improvisation skills through private and small group coaching, and online courses for over 30 years.
She has created dozens of online courses, including Boost Your Blues Improvisation, Jazz Improvisation Explained, Supercharge Your Jazz Improvisation, Get a Killer Saxophone Tone and many others.
Donna has performed in the NY and Los Angeles metro areas with finalists from the NBC show, The Voice, members from Billy Joel, Black Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult, Barbara Morrison and many other artists.
Her tracks have been featured on a number of indie artists' CD's, and in Criss Angel's Believe show at The Luxor in Las Vegas. Read More…